Wednesday, July 18, 2007

PSAUG Meeting

I got to share the stage with my friend Lynn Allen at the July Puget Sound AutoCAD User Group meeting at Renton Technical College.

Lynn was there to talk about the new features in AutoCAD 2008.

Before Lynn's presentation, however, I spoke for about 15 minutes specifically about the new data extraction and linking capabilities in AutoCAD 2008, including some of the bugs that currently exist (which should be fixed when Service Pack 1 is released later this year).

Thanks once again to my friend Jamie Thomas from Midpoint CAD for organizing a great meeting.

Before the meeting, on a tip from one of my fellow PPI employees, I visited the grave of Jimi Hendrix.

It turns out that Hendrix is buried in the cemetery right across the street from the college.

No comments:

Post a Comment